Your project – from start to finish
We're proud to design and install millions of windows, doors, conservatories and orangeries every year. We’re here to advise and guide you through every stage of your home-improvement project. From design and planning to installation and warranty, our six-step process puts you in control.
Step 1 - Design Visit
- Arrange a convenient time for us to visit your home for a pre-assessment.
- We work evenings and weekends – and will work around your schedule.
- We’ll listen to your wishes and create a bespoke design to suit your needs.
- We suggest alternatives to deal with construction or planning issues.
- See our huge range of leading products, samples and previous installations.
- Receive advice about the design best suited to your individual property.
- Outline the different benefits of each product you’re considering.
- Be made aware of all the colour options and styles available.
- Take initial measurements and assess factors which could affect price.
- Explain our promotions, flexible funding and provide a free no-obligation quote.
- Give you time and space to weigh up options and make final decision.
Step 2 - Survey
- Once you’re happy with your quote, a qualified surveyor takes precise measurements.
- All our surveyors are MTC approved and experienced in technical planning.
- We’ll explain and confirm the final design to ensure you’re 100% satisfied.
- At this point you can make alterations or ask any questions.
- Photographs will be taken to confirm access and if scaffolding is required.
- A detailed site survey is carried out by one of our in-house surveyors.
- Before proceeding, a survey and technical document is drawn up to sign and confirm order.
- Once the survey has been checked we will call you to agree a provisional installation date and outline the schedule of works.
Step 3 - Planning
- We take care of ALL consents - including Planning and Building Regulations.
- Our Building Control Surveyor will ensure everything is 100% compliant.
- Some conservatories or orangeries can be built without Planning Permission.
- However some conservatories or orangeries require full Planning and/or must comply with Building Regulations.
- Our stress-free project management promise removes the hassle and worry.
- We submit full structural drawings and heat-loss calculations to Building Control.
- Before construction begins, we check that ALL consents are in place.
- Complete peace of mind - before you've parted with a penny.
Step 4 - Manufacture
- Your bespoke design will be manufactured in our 65,000sqft UK production facility.
- Every aspect is rigorously tested to ensure it meets all security requirements.
- All glazing is quality checked for its strength and weather performance.
- Once we’re satisfied it is 100% compliant, we’ll call to agree a delivery date.
Step 5 - Installation
- On the pre-agreed installation day, the area should be clear and clutter free.
- Before getting to work, we’ll make every effort to keep your home tidy.
- If required, dust sheets will be used to protect your carpets and furniture.
- Old doors, windows or conservatories will be carefully removed and recycled.
- Your new windows or home improvement are installed by our expert fitters.
- Qualified bricklayers and builders used for conservatories and orangeries.
- Any interior beading or finishing will be implemented and checked.
- Close attention to detail will be paid to weatherproofing and the final finish.
- We’ll clear up, vacuum and leave your home as we found it.
- If necessary, we can demonstrate exactly how each item works.
- Once you’re happy, a satisfaction note is signed to progress to payment.
- If you use our flexible finance, the agreed monthly payments start four weeks later.
Step 6 – Warranty
- All our home improvements are backed by an insurance-backed warranty.
- Your warranty applies to issues caused by a manufacturing fault or just general everyday use.
- If any issues do arise, we promise to repair or replace it promptly and for free.
- Luxurious home improvements with no worries – sit back, relax and enjoy your investment.